Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idiomatically Speaking...

I feel as though perhaps one of my sisters have shared their germs with me. But I don't really want to blog about how queasy I've been feeling since the bus left the city today.

What I want to blog about is Sunday night, but I'm too tired to do that so I'll settle with showing you pictures that I took on Saturday.

Firstly, (at least I hope it is first) a tiny coffee pot and tea kettle (more pics can be found here


Then a flutter of wings and a pouncing feline (more pics)



And now, with so frightfully few words of substance, (or idioms) I go to my bed to sleep off whatever it is I've got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello jemshine, tis Jade and I have been perving on your lovely jewels! Particularly like the cat amongst pigeons and the blue explosion-y pendant. Awesomeness!
xxx

Jemimah said...

I had a hunch you would like the cat!