Friday, October 3, 2008

Review of Glorydaze

Glorydaze on Etsy is a Melbourne girl who makes some fantastic messenger style bags. Not only do her bags look modern and stylish, they seem eminently practical for carrying around all the tools of daily living, particularly if you're a student - or even a mother who would like to fit nappy-changing gear, a change of clothes, rusks, spare toys and naturally, your own wallet, keys and phone into something that's a tad classier than a dufflebag.

Of course, what I really love is the spot at the front for pens and a notebook. Not that I'd use the pen part - mine always get lost if I use those loops, but I love that I could have my sketchbook so easily accessible to jot down quick thoughts without digging through an entire years worth of bus tickets and ATM printouts (yes, I'm one of those people).
And did I mention pretty? Crumpler might make ones that you can buy with beer, but they aren't nearly as delightful as Glorydaze's (handmade) creations.

No comments: